109-111 Church Walk, N16 8QW
Welcome to our Church Walk Studios, former Castle Gibson restoration and photographic workshops, now restored to two amazing studios. The studios can be hired separately or as one large studio with an interconnecting door.
- Walls of corrugated steel, copper and iron alongside painted industrial brickwork, worn concrete flooring, large skylights with separate changing and make up areas, hanging rails, mirrors and steamers.
- Large green room area for crew and clients.
- Working kitchen and dining area ideal for sunny days.
- Working shower room and separate hair backwash.
- Various old brick and white textured walls, wooden and concrete flooring.
- Skylights with electric blackout, 3 phase and wifi on site.
- Changing and make up rooms, hanging rails and steamers.
- Green room for crew and clients, working kitchen and dining area.
- Outside covered dining area for sunny days.
- Working shower room and separate hair backwash area.
As usual at Castle Gibson, a fabulous and eclectic mixture of furniture and props is available.